You had some Toronto cocktail adventures this past summer.
Each one was a fun new experience, but you’re craving more. Keep your adventure going at these Toronto bars.
6 bucket list cocktails in Toronto:
1. Better Beer at The Lockhart Bar, 1479 Dundas Street West – $11.25.
This mix of advocaat, house ginger beer, ginger ale and cinnamon infused sauza is topped with whipped cream and toasted marshmallow to complete your muggle (non-wizard) adventure!
2. Netflix and Chill at Spirit House, 487 Adelaide Street West – $14.
Start you weekend with a cocktail and snack all in one: Brown butter and popcorn infused bourbon, amaro, fresh lemon, orange reduction, apple cider, egg white and black walnut bitters topped with popcorn for the win!
3. The Aubrey Palmer at Fring’s, 455 King Street West – $18.
Set this sweet sipper up with truffle fries or boa chicken sliders. Drake’s Virginia Black Whiskey gets mixed with sweetened peach tea, mango lemonade and rosemary.
4. Volcano Bowl at The Shameful Tiki Room – $40.
Get pumped up for this order, because your crew sure will! Flashes of mezcal, overproofed rum and house made six spice syrup. Sharable for four or more.
5. Sour Key at El Furniture Warehouse, 410 Bloor Street – $6.50.
Your favourite sour treat sitting a top raspberry vodka, sprite, soda, fresh lemon, simple syrup and peach schnapps for $6.50? Win!
6. Her Royal Highness at Bar Reyna, 158 Cumberland Street – $30.
All hail! Princess status is achieved with a $30 mix of Elyx vodka, Mount Gay XO, saffron, cardamom, rosewater and orgeat served in a copper pineapple chalice.
Let us know you enjoyed a cocktail adventure with #CraveTOcocktails
Go to CraveTO.