1. Fashionably late means you wait. Lines get longer as the event goes on and are part of the experience. Grab a drink, grab a friend and enjoy the wait!
2. Fivers. Bring cash in small denominations to save time in ATM lines and waiting for vendors to make change. All food and beer offerings are five dollars or less:D
3. Divide and Conquer. Divide your group up, then meet to share all your scores.
4. Discover. Toronto’s premier beer and food creators are at your disposal! Take advantage.
5. #CraveLocal. CraveTO is your opportunity to directly support and interact with local independent food and drink creators. #CraveLocal is the official event hashtag for you to jump on Instagram and Twitter with!